At Recovery Pro Australia, we aim to deliver you the very best products and service.
We understand that there may come a time where you need to return a purchase from us and we want to make the returns process as simple and easy as possible for you.
If you are not happy with your purchase from RecoveryPro Australia, you can return or exchange it, or have it repaired, in accordance with the terms below.
Change of Mind Returns – 30 Days
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, RecoveryPro Australia will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You produce a satisfactory proof of purchase (being your original register receipt or online proof of purchase, such as a tax invoice);
- The item is in re-saleable condition, including its original packaging and is in the same condition sent to you by us.
- Gift Cards and Extended Warranty are not refundable.
How to return your RecoveryPro Australia purchase
- Purchases must be returned to RECOVERY PRO AUSTRALIA: PO BOX 2026, SMITHFIELD NSW 2164, AUSTRALIA.
- Refunds can only be paid in the same tender as the original purchase
- Where a credit card attached to an original purchase cannot be produced, the refund will be processed to a RecoveryPro Australia Gift Card.
- Where the original purchase was made via Afterpay, Zip Pay, Zip Money or Paypal, you may return the purchase in-store or by sending the item back to us via a trackable shipping service. You will be responsible for paying the costs associated with the return.
- Refunds will be processed in the same manner as the purchase.
When your order has been returned in-store or picked up by a returns driver and receipted at our Customer Fulfilment Centre, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Other Returns – Consumer Guarantees
The Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guarantees when they buy goods and services. These are known as “Consumer Guarantees”. For further information, please refer to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website.
You must provide proof of purchase to make a claim and RecoveryPro Australia reserves the right to decline an exchange, refund or repair where a fault is caused by misuse or neglect.
LAST UPDATED: DECEMBER 2018